Thursday, October 09, 2014

#1 My Uni Life



It was already a week I had been here at Kampar , Perak.
And also be a Utarian since 3 days ago.

For the first night at hostel that I have to stay alone , sleep alone since I was born, I cried like non-stopping rain whenever I thought of the words like : " Mummy.. " , " Sis.. " , or holding phone and talked a lot and a lot with them but never wanted to say goodbye to each other even when already midnight.

As the orientation week started, my life starts getting busy . Meet new friends and old friends, follow the schedules which had been arranged by seniors for freshmen , recognize&remember well all the roads and streets that I might have to pass-by frequently after my trimester started, and so on.

Therefore, my daytime schedules are so full and slightly cured my homesick but not really work at night . I am still waiting for the phone calls from mom and sisters, listen for what had happened on them on that day and tell them how was my daily activities or any interesting stories, until we have to put down the phone as the time is too late.

So, an ordinary university life of mine is starting smoothly and happily by now and I really wish that a bright future is waiting for me. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment