Sunday, October 07, 2012

9th separated-day.

It's not funny to be like that to me.
Do you still remember how we ended our relationship ?
There was the worst way we used to end up.
You thrown my heart away as far as you can.
You said , please don't find you anymore.
Your anger made a lot of rubbish words in the messages.
At that moment , my heart seriously injured too.
I will never forgot,
How pain is that to hear someone you love and care who willing to say those bullshits to you without any excuses.

But I forgave you. Because I love you.
I trust of you were just crazy in minds.
So I let you go.
Leave your world and start my lonely journey in my life, again.

Any points that make sense for asking me : " how are u ? "
Should I answer you : " I'm fine, thank you." ?
Or,
" Not really fine, Coz I'm still loving you." ?
What purpose are u willing to know how was my life without you ?
What answer that you expected to get from me ?

I felt so scared, and curious of it.
When I first saw a notification of  unread message which is marked by your name, my tears excreted out uncontrollable.
I wonder that , is that only my hallucination ?
So, I ignored it.
But thousands of unknown things start running in my mind.
I don't know what's wrong with you tonight.
I guessed , U might sent wrong messages to a wrong person.
Or, U just sympathized a girl like me who is so helpless after been leave alone.
I really don't know how to answer your question.
Coz we both know that , there is no prefect answer to this question.
Until the second message arrived : Are u alright ?
Do you think that I am alright with this ending ?
Never.

Since you're not willing to give even a hope to this relationship, don't give me any fake hope now.
Don't ask about my life if you're not really care of  it.
Everyday and night,
I was trying hard to tell myself ,you're not loving me since that night you said we may not suit to each other.
And your status already proved that, you need a single life so much.
And I don't even know, is there any replacement of me in your heart.

If you're really care of me, show me your preseverance and do anything to prove it.
Or not, you can now delete everything of me that still be with you.
Because I'm not the only one that you want.
And, I'll do my best , to store you and the love in my memory box.
Be Closed FOREVER.
It's really exhausting. Cry and sleep, wake up , smile to  everyone  , and cry again when alone at night .


No comments:

Post a Comment